3/4" x 1/8"x 50' Roll
Butyl tape is made for strong adhesion- substantial density- and superior elasticity. It also allows more flexibility than most other butyl tape in the market. It is highly used on connection of corrugated roofing - automobiles parts- steel boards- polycarbonate board- membrane- or down pipes to seal and adhere for airlock waterproofing purpose.
- High Elasticity provides resistance to shock- movement- and weather force.
- Flexible & Versatile for easy adjustment before- during and after application.
- Excellent Adhesion provides airtight waterproof protection- yet easy to peal off leave surface a clean finish.
- Low-Temperature Resistance prevents sealing tape from cracked or shrink.
- Anti-Corrosion. Water resistant material prevents the surface to corrode from moisture and steam-
- Outstanding Durability. Last up to 20 years.