DESCRIPTION – 10 oz
BOSS? 378 RV Mobile Home Silicone is a one part acetoxy cure adhesive that is suitable for general construction sealing and adhesive applications. This product will adhere to clean metal-glass- many types of wood- silcone resins- vulcanized silicone rubber- ceramics and plastic surfaces. A primer may be required for optimum adhesion to some substrates.
- Seal heating- ventilating or air conditioning duct work
- Seal cracks or gaps around windows- vents- ducts- fixtures- lights
- Seal cracks in interior walls and ceilings- door joints and fixtures
- Seal electrical connectors and boxes to waterproof
- VOC Compliant in all 50 states
- Ease of use- one-part sealant- no mixing required
- Good weatherability – virtually unaffected by sunlight- rain-snow- ozone- and temperature extremes
- Good UV resistance and color stability
- Long life reliability; cured sealant stays flexible without tearing- cracking- drying out- or becoming brittle.
- With its non slump properties- can be used in horizontal joints in the vertical plane and can be used in overhead joints
- Wide temperature gunnability; can be applied in any season
There are no reviews yet.