PACKAGED HEAT PUMP?14 SEER
Packaged systems are designed to heat and cool your home. Your packaged unit may consist of either a heat pump or air conditioner; or a combination furnace and air conditioner called a gas/electric packaged unit. The system is installed on the outside of your home- providing cooling or heat from one space-saving unit. Available in 2.0- 2.5- 3.0- 3.5- and 4.0 ton.
You can rely on your Intertherm expert to make your home more comfortable with digital thermostats and other manufactured home accessories. It?s a comfort to know that Intertherm is made for your manufactured home- and it?s a comfort you can feel.
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor. 10-year compressor warranty.
- Compact footprint and low profile make unit easy to install and transport.
- Corrosion-resistant drain pan quickly drains away evaporator condensate. Externally accessible service ports allow quick access to refrigerant system without disrupting operation.
- Pre-coat paint holds its finish and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
- Custom condenser fan orifice delivers quiet operation.
- High efficiency (14 SEER).
- 5-20 kW heater kits are available for backup heat.
- Built using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950-hour salt spray finish resists corrosion and provides excellent protection against weathering and abrasion.
- Utilizes environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Meets HUD requirements.
We use only high quality- dependable components. Our unique manufacturing technique checks your product 150 times to assure that we deliver the best product available to your home.