Fittings and pipe should be kept clean and undamaged before use.
Sizes 10mm and 1/2″ to 1″ Irish.
Pipes Speedfit fittings can be used with:
– Copper pipe to BS EN 1057
– Speedfit Barrier Pipe to BS7291.
Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe.
Standards Speedfit products are designed and manufactured under a fully integrated system assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO9001. They are approved by the WRAS- BBA and IAB. Speedfit EPE and ESF Fittings- ETS Tube Supports and Speedfit Barrier Pipe are IAB approved to BS7291 Parts 1- 2 and 3- Class S (Licence No. 06/0213).
– Mains fed and indirect cold water systems
– Vented and unvented hot water systems
– Vented and sealed central heating systems
DO NOT USE FOR Gas- fuel oil or compressed air applications.
There are no reviews yet.