- ANCHORS & SETUP
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- EXTERIOR IMPROVMENTS
- SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- APPLIANCE PARTS
- HEATING AND COOLING (HVAC)
3/4" x 1/8"x 50' Roll
Butyl tape is made for strong adhesion, substantial density, and superior elasticity. It also allows more flexibility than most other butyl tape in the market. It is highly used on connection of corrugated roofing , automobiles parts, steel boards, polycarbonate board, membrane, or down pipes to seal and adhere for airlock waterproofing purpose.
1. High Elasticity provides resistance to shock, movement, and weather force.
2. Flexible & Versatile for easy adjustment before, during and after application.
3. Excellent Adhesion provides airtight waterproof protection, yet easy to peal off leave surface a clean finish.
4. Low-Temperature Resistance prevents sealing tape from cracked or shrink.
5. Anti-Corrosion. Water resistant material prevents the surface to corrode from moisture and steam,
6. Outstanding Durability. Last up to 20 years.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: