Your shopping cart is empty!
- ANCHORS & SETUP
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- EXTERIOR IMPROVMENTS
- SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- APPLIANCE PARTS
- HEATING AND COOLING (HVAC)
13 oz can.
Use on properly prepared interior surfaces, such as:
- Painted Metal
- Properly Prepared Glossy Surfaces†
(The following steps are required for product performance).
- The surface must be clean, free of dust, grease, wax, peeling paint, mold, mildew and wallpaper paste. If washing is necessary, use a non-soapy detergent or a TSP substitute. Rinse well and allow to dry.
- Peeling or Checked Paint: Scrape off loose paint and sand to a smooth surface. Sanding or removal of paint containing lead is hazardous.†
- Glossy Surfaces: For maximum adhesion, scuff sand the surface thoroughly before priming.†
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: