- ANCHORS & SETUP
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- EXTERIOR IMPROVMENTS
- SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- APPLIANCE PARTS
- HEATING AND COOLING (HVAC)
Key Features - 10 oz
- Safe for most fiberglass and plastic units
- Low odor — ideal for use in occupied areas
- Excellent water resistance
- Light color won't show through
- Great for polystyrene tub and shower units
- Can be used as tub caulk
- Good initial tack
- Contributes to LEED® certification
- Contributes toward NAHB National Green Building Standard™ certification of the structure
adhering plastic and fiberglass tub and shower surrounds to structurally sound drywall, plywood, ceramic tiles, greenboard and cement backerboard.
NOT Recommended For:
uses other than tub and shower surround installations, or use below water line.
- 10 fl. oz. cartridge
- Using a 1/4" (.64 cm) bead: 10 fl. oz. cartridge covers 30 lineal ft.
- See more at: http://liquidnails.com/products/construction-adhesive-LN715#sthash.vx2CZehl.dpuf
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: