- ANCHORS & SETUP
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- EXTERIOR IMPROVMENTS
- SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- APPLIANCE PARTS
- HEATING AND COOLING (HVAC)
Fittings and pipe should be kept clean and undamaged before use.
Sizes 10mm and 1/2" to 1" Irish.
Pipes Speedfit fittings can be used with:
- Copper pipe to BS EN 1057
- Speedfit Barrier Pipe to BS7291.
Speedfit fittings cannot be used on stainless steel pipe.
Standards Speedfit products are designed and manufactured under a fully integrated system assessed by B.S.I. to BS EN ISO9001. They are approved by the WRAS, BBA and IAB. Speedfit EPE and ESF Fittings, ETS Tube Supports and Speedfit Barrier Pipe are IAB approved to BS7291 Parts 1, 2 and 3, Class S (Licence No. 06/0213).
- Mains fed and indirect cold water systems
- Vented and unvented hot water systems
- Vented and sealed central heating systems
DO NOT USE FOR Gas, fuel oil or compressed air applications.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: