Your shopping cart is empty!
- ANCHORS & SETUP
- DOORS & WINDOWS
- EXTERIOR IMPROVMENTS
- SEALANTS & ADHESIVES
- TOOLS & HARDWARE
- APPLIANCE PARTS
- HEATING AND COOLING (HVAC)
- 16 oz can
- Medium-bodied milky-clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC and CPVC* pipe and fittings up to 12” diameter with interference fit.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D-2564, D-2235, F-493.
- Always check local codes for acceptability of this product.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: